The AFP Maryland Chapter office will be CLOSED on Christmas Day, Thursday, December 25 and Friday, December 26, as well as New Year's Day, January 1, 2015.
AFP Maryland is your source for professional development. Nearly 400 members and other development professionals meet frequently to learn from AFP-International’s resources and participate in a range of chapter offerings, including:
Regular programs and events that provide a wide range of education and training and opportunities for networking; Roundtables to connect with peers around topics of interest and relevance; Mentoring that brings experienced professionals together with those new to fundraising or who want to learn a new skill; a local Job Bank for job seekers; and an annual Fundraising Day conference and National Philanthropy Day celebration.
Check us out, join our chapter, get involved, and celebrate our profession.
BE the CAUSE
BE the CAUSE allows you help to advance the fundraising profession by supporting your AFP-Maryland chapter and your AFP Foundation.
Locally, your gift helps to support:
- Scholarships for membership in AFP
- Scholarships for Fundraising Day in Maryland
- Scholarships for Fundamentals in Fundraising
Nationally, your gift supports:
- Professional tools like the AFP Online Knowledge Center and the AFP Ethics Assessment InventoryTM
- Research to increase knowledge of philanthropy for effective fundraising practices
- Scholarships for education and training programs, and for leadership development
Won’t you please BE the CAUSE? Donate Now.
Highlights from National Philanthropy Day in Maryland
Friday, November 14 Learn More
Follow AFP Maryland!
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field